All Nations Church Ilford
All Nations Church Ilford is a Christ-centred, Bible-teaching, Reformed Presbyterian Church in Ilford, East London.
Outdoor Remembrance Sunday Service 10.30am (8th Nov)
Here’s what you need to know:
– please don’t come if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, or have had in the last 7 days, or if someone in your household or bubble has had in the last 14 days.
– we will be meeting outside. Be ready for sun, wind, and/or rain!
– there will be no access to the building, including toilets.
When you arrive (from 10:15am):
– queue up outside the front gate, observing the 2-metre social distancing rule.
– wait to be admitted by an usher.
– use hand-sanitiser on the way in (an usher will squirt it on your hands), and we’ll check your temperature.
– take a service sheet from an usher (who’ll be wearing gloves).
– the government ask us to keep an accurate temporary record of visitors for 21 days to assist NHS track and trace; if you’re new to us, we’ll ask for your name and number. We also have a QR code, for the NHS trace and trace app.
– if you have a Bible, please bring it – but please don’t worry if you don’t have one, an usher will hand you one.
– you’ll be allocated a seat by an usher.
During the service (10:30am start):
– the service will last no longer than 45 mins.
– we’ll observe a 2-minute silence at 11am.
– parents will be responsible for keeping their children with them.
When you leave (11:15am):
– please remain in your seat until you are dismissed by an usher.
– you’ll be given more hand sanitiser on the way out.
– please leave promptly once the service is over, without mingling with other households.
You can subscribe to the youtube channel here.
We are a new church meeting in Ilford, east London, that started meeting on Easter Sunday 2016. We’re keen to share the good news about Jesus with everyone living in Ilford. We meet at the Ley St. Centre, Ley St, Ilford, IG1 4AA. Our nearest stations are Ilford, Seven Kings, Newbury Park, & Gants Hill.
We meet every Sunday at 10.30am and 4.30pm.
This website is designed to give you a feel for what to expect and a warm welcome.
If you’d like any more information, feel free to contact Simon Arscott.