All Nations Church Ilford
All Nations Church Ilford is a Christ-centred, Bible-teaching, Reformed Presbyterian Church in Ilford, East London.
WE ARE OPEN!
This Sunday (5th July) we are thrilled to be back worshipping God together, and we warmly welcome visitors. However, coronavirus hasn’t disappeared, so there will be some significant changes to what our meetings will look like.
Here’s what you need to know for this Sunday:
– please don’t come to church if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, or have had in the last 7 days, or if someone in your household or bubble has had in the last 14 days.
– we will be meeting outside. Be ready for sun, wind, and/or rain!
– there will be no access to the building, including toilets.
When you arrive (from 10:15):
– queue up outside the front gate, observing the 2-metre social distancing rule.
– wait to be admitted by an usher.
– use hand-sanitiser on the way in (an usher will squirt it on your hands).
– take a service sheet from an usher (who’ll be wearing gloves).
– the government ask us to keep an accurate temporary record of visitors for 21 days to assist NHS track and trace; if you’re new to us, we’ll ask for your name and number.
– if you have a Bible, please bring it – but please don’t worry if you don’t have one, an usher will hand you one.
– you’ll be allocated a seat by an usher.
During the service (10:30 start):
– the service will last no longer than 45 mins.
– we won’t be able to sing, but we will read and pray some things in unison.
– parents will be responsible for keeping their children with them; unfortunately, we won’t be able to provide creche and there won’t be work sheets for the children.
When you leave (11:15):
– please remain in your seat until you are dismissed by an usher.
– there’ll be a receptacle for your gifts and offerings on the way out.
– you’ll be given more hand sanitiser on the way out.
– the government guidance asks us to move on promptly once the service is over. So, please leave through the gate and avoid the temptation to congregate outside.
If this is your first time, these restrictions aren’t ideal, but we would love for you to join us.
You can subscribe to the youtube channel here.
We are a new church meeting in Ilford, east London, that started meeting on Easter Sunday 2016. We’re keen to share the good news about Jesus with everyone living in Ilford. We meet at the Ley St. Centre, Ley St, Ilford, IG1 4AA. Our nearest stations are Ilford, Seven Kings, Newbury Park, & Gants Hill.
We meet every Sunday at 10.30am and 4.30pm.
This website is designed to give you a feel for what to expect and a warm welcome.
If you’d like any more information, feel free to contact Simon Arscott.