All Nations Church Ilford
All Nations Church Ilford is a Christ-centred, Bible-teaching, Reformed Presbyterian Church in Ilford, East London.
Sunday 7th March, 10.30am & 3.30pm OUTDOOR services
Here’s what you need to know:
– please don’t come if you have any symptoms of Covid-19, or have had in the last 7 days, or if someone in your household or bubble has had in the last 10 days.
– there will be no access to the toilets.
– dress up warm
When you arrive (from 10.15am & 3.15pm):
– queue up outside the front doors, observing the 2-metre social distancing rule.
– wait to be admitted by an usher.
– use hand-sanitiser on the way in (an usher will squirt it on your hands).
– take a service sheet from an usher.
– the government ask us to keep an accurate temporary record of visitors for 21 days to assist NHS track and trace; if you’re new to us, we’ll ask for your name and number. We also have a QR code, for the NHS trace and trace app.
– if you have a Bible, please bring it – but please don’t worry if you don’t have one, an usher will hand you one.
– you’ll be shown where to sit by an usher.
During the service (10.30am & 3.30pm start):
– the service will be shorter than normal
– parents will be responsible for keeping their children with them.
When you leave (11.15am & 4.15pm):
– please wait to be dismissed by an usher.
– you’ll be given more hand sanitiser on the way out.
– please leave promptly once the service is over, without mingling with other households.
You can subscribe to the youtube channel here.
We are a new church meeting in Ilford, east London, that started meeting on Easter Sunday 2016. We’re keen to share the good news about Jesus with everyone living in Ilford. We meet at the Ley St. Centre, Ley St, Ilford, IG1 4AA. Our nearest stations are Ilford, Seven Kings, Newbury Park, & Gants Hill.
We meet every Sunday at 10.30am and 4.30pm.
This website is designed to give you a feel for what to expect and a warm welcome.
If you’d like any more information, feel free to contact Simon Arscott.